Welcome to Trinity Lutheran Church
Join us for Worship
- 9 am – Classic Worship (in the Sanctuary)
- 9:30 am – Contemporary Praise Worship (in the Community Center)
- 11 am – Contemporary Praise Meets Cross-cultural Worship (praise band and Swahili choir of African refugee members!)
Founded in 1853, Trinity is a dynamic and diverse redemptive community of God’s people in the city focused on Jesus Christ as Lord! The congregation’s remarkable history is a testament to God’s goodness and the truth that it is never too long to wait on God’s promises of rebirth and renewal.
If you’re seeking authentic community with other broken people who are “in process,” come and see.
If you desire to see how Christian faith can engage and serve today’s world meaningfully, come and see.
Trinity's Family Album
Photo dates are now available for the new church directory! Please schedule as soon as possible in order to get the best time for you and your family!
- Tuesday, Oct 22, 2–9 p.m.
- Wednesday Oct 23, 2–9 p.m.
- Thursday Nov 7, 2–9 p.m.
- Friday Nov 8, 2–9 p.m.
- Saturday Nov 9, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
For participating, you will receive:
- a complimentary portrait session,
- an 8 x 10" portrait, and
- a copy of the directory.
If you would like to bring in a personal item to be photographed with, such as sporting equipment, an instrument, a medal, jewelry, or Bible, you are encouraged to do so. Your item will be incorporated into your portrait session.
Should you know anyone that has attended or would like to attend our church, every family is welcome to invite others at this special time and they too would receive the benefits of the portrait session.
Radical Experiment 2012
Pieces of Trinity's History for Sale
We have found some treasures in the basement from Trinity's past and would like to give anyone the opportunity to purchase some of these items while supplies last, for $10 each. We hav:
- 100th Anniversary Plates, Memory Books, and Cookbooks, all from 1952.
- Beckerath Organ Picture Notecards (inside blank) 24/bxfrom 1960.
- Wooden replicas of Trinity Church building from 125th Anniversary in 1977.
New Thursday Book Study
The book study of C. S. Lewis' Mere Christianity will wrap up on December 3 at 6:30 p.m. and we'll begin a new book, The Serpent of Paradise by Erwin W. Lutzer. Contact Laura Simko for more information, (330) 314 2609.
Make sure Trinity can contact you. . . send your email address to Terri Johnson at email@example.com to be included in the email list. In the coming months, Trinity will increasingly use email to communicate news and updates. Be sure to "Like" Trinity's Facebook page to get updates through Facebook, too.